“Nachoes”

Dining options: Reservations
Welland, Canada
“Nachoes”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I realize their specialty is Italian food and even that is questionable. However, if you can not make an order such as nachoes to be some what eatable maybe you should take it off the menu or hire a new cook. The toppings should not be larger than the chips and the cheese should be nicely melted. It was like eating chips and veggie sticks with melted cheese around it.
Maybe apply to (Cheff Ramsey show) and he could teach your restaurant about good quality and presentation.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Star-3030

St. Catharines, Canada
“Italian food at its best”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This place has always been one of my favourite restaurants. Being Italian I find places like Olive Garden a disgrace to our culture. It's nice to go somewhere and get a home cooked Italian meal like my mom would make. It's probably because there's an Italian mom in the kitchen. Our waitress was friendly as always and the owners are always friendly and accommodating to their patrons. My son is a huge pizza fan and always picks their pizza because he says it's the best around. There's a reason this restaurant has been in business for so many years. It's always a place we think to go with the family.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank rm1020
Tecumseh, Canada
“Awesome - worth the stop”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent Italian food. The Gnocci is out of this world as is the Caprese salad. Quick service, good price point. Only problem is the diet coke always tastes like too much soda. Needs more syrup in the mix.

• Visited July 2013
Welland, Canada
“best real Italian food in town”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I had a few of my freind out for dinner @ Big Marcos and we all loved it, we every thing from home made gnocchi to great pizza! the food was what I call real Italian! the tomato sauce is the best we have had in a long time. keep up the great job

• Visited July 2013
st. catharines
“Better places right around the corner”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

So many reasons not to go back. The food was mediocre not well seasoned at all. Soup of the day had to be from a mix and tasted dehydrated. Inside needs a makeover hard not to notice where they stopped painting the ceiling. Our server ignored me but was fine to my wife. Not to well thought out since I was paying and had no problem pressing skip tip on debit machine.
With great competition in the imediate area this place has to get with it or close the doors.

• Visited June 2013