“An OK place with GREAT wings!!!!”
Review of Rickijo's

Rickijo's
Ranked #96 of 440 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Cuisines: Canadian
Northern Michigan
“An OK place with GREAT wings!!!!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The place is not much to look at, and the service was average at best, but the chicken wings were fabulous! The breaded wings tasted better to me but my buddy swears the non-breaded wings were the best (we had an order of 20, half and half). There is probably around 8-10 different flavors of wing sauce from which to choose. Plus, these wings have a lot of meat on them! In terms of the wings, I give them 4.5 stars, but overall the place is a 3 star joint.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank CheddaP

st. catharines
“chicken wings are fabulous”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

We had heard through by word of mouth the wings here are great. After trying them myselft I agree. Next time I will get them hot instead of medium but I would definately eat them again.
They are fully cooked yet moist inside and tender. Size does matter and they were not tiny meatless things but very satisfying. The decour is roadhouse nothing out of the ordinary and the staff were very polite and friendly yet forgot about finer details like drink fillups or checking to see how napkin supply was holding out. Things we got but had to ask for.
I would have no problem going back here though.

• Visited November 2011
Kitchener, Canada
“Good service and good food”
Reviewed July 3, 2010

On the last day of a 3 day trip to Niagara wine country area we got tired of the overpriced food in restaurants in Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake therefore, being in the area we stopped for lunch. It was around 12 so the restaurant was almost empty, but by the time we left it was already animated.
We had (both myself and my wife) their grilled salmon with rice and vegetables and it was good, fast and the service was friendly as well.
On a hot summer day where I missed my breakfast (got up late) and wanted a quick but decent lunch this restaurant was exactly what we needed.

1 Thank Marcopolo40
St. Catharines
“Won't Go Back”
Reviewed March 9, 2009

Won't Go Back - March 8/09

We had reservations for eight adults and two children requiring high chairs. One chair was found; the other child sat on various laps throughout the meal. The meals did not arrive together which would have been fine if they were all hot. One order was returned to the kitchen and reheated in the microwave. Any fries or baked potatoes accompaning the meals were cold also. The waitress was friendly but clearly inexperienced. We have been going to Rickijo's for years and have noticed the quality has been declining lately but this was actually embarrassing. I'm sorry I recommended having a family birthday party there. It will definetly be the last one!

2 Thank floppydavis
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fantastic menu and of course, go for the chicken wings :)”
Reviewed December 18, 2007

Fantastic menu and of course, go for the chicken wings :)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook