“Good food.”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Went for the first time and the food is very good. It is authentic Greek food, family run business. The staff are friendly and happy to answer any questions. I think the prices are reasonable. My hubby and I shared a dinner for lunch and was plenty for the two of us.
We will be back to enjoy another meal.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Great selection of authentic Greek food. The house-made tzaziki is amazing. Lots of favourite meals. Good value.

1  Thank sassy_mac12
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is one of my favourite restaurants! The food is always amazing. I love going there to eat as well as getting take out! Great prices, great food. I wish they had a bigger parking lot though. I've never had a bad meal there. The potatoes are amazing and I normally don't like potatoes.

1  Thank Kim B
Reviewed October 14, 2013

nothing real fancy but comfortable, very clean. great service and food was right up to par to the places in greektown on the danforth in toronto. will go back on next visit to town.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Lamb kabob was excellent,potatoes and rice very good.However,worst Greek salad ever! Very oily,stingy with feta-olives and tomatoes(the basics of a Greek salad)