“Delicious, always excellent service”

Joe Feta's Greek Village
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
GTA Ontario
“Delicious, always excellent service”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We often get the chicken souvlaki in a pita to go...sooo good !!! The sides order choices are all yummy, it's tough to choose what to have. The Greek salad of course is great but the roast potatoes are out of this world.

Eating in or out, their service is very efficient and pleasant. The restaurant is always immaculately clean and with nice decor.

This is one of the best choices in the city. Everyone I know is consistently happy with this place. If you haven't tried it, you should.

Opa !

• Visited December 2012

Elora, Canada
“Right up there with one of the best meals ever...”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Stayed in Niagara Falls and drove the 15 minutes to St. Catherine's. Went to Joe Feta's because of good reviews on Trip Advisor...and because it was on YGEH. I will say from the moment we sat down until the minute we left, we LOVED it! The service was perfect, the food was delicious and generous...and the ambiance was fun....OPA! My husband and I enjoy Greek food and have eaten it in many different places...this was up there with the best. The dinner for two was $59.95 which included saginaki, salad, variety main platter, dessert and coffee...great value with left overs for the next day. Our only complaint....it is in St. Catherine's and not in my own home town.

WELL DONE!!!!

1 Thank canadajen68
St. Catharines, Canada
“A little bit of Greece”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Joe Fetas is tucked away in a small strip plaza on Lake St. in St. Catharines, Ontario. We have been here twice recently, and both times, not only was the food excellent, the service was great as well. Most of us at the table had the Souvlaki Dinner in one form or another. Chicken Pork or Lamb, we shared..they were all good. The dinners come with a nice Greek Salad, Garlic bread and rice & potatoes....all very good. We also had a nice selection of local wines, and then some authentic Greek beers...all ice cold and frosty mugs....too bad there was no room for dessert.

1 Thank goertzsman
hamilton
“greek food at its very best”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

After seeing this restaurant on the Food Networks You Gotta Eat Here I made up mind that one day soon I would make the drive down to see what all the fuss is about. From the outside this restaurant looks small but once inside it opens up to a very large place to have dinner at. I also noticed they do alot of take out as well. We were seated fast as the place was not overly busy, our server was fast and efficient. My wife and I opted for the dinner for 2, $59.99, I thought was very reasonable because it doesnt take much to spend $60.00 at a restaurant anymore. It started off with the Saganaki(hot cheese with garlic bread) then a rather large plate of Greek salad, then a huge platter of rice, potatoes, chicken and pork sluvoki, plus lamb all coming together, it could feed a family of four. Plus you get dessert and coffee, the desserts are huge and you get to choose from the top 4 dessert items on the menu. We ate so much that driving home we thought we werent going to make it. Shame on us for eating that much but the food was hot, tasty, and very satisfying plus the service was equally good. I can see why it made the show!!!

Moorpark, California
“What a find!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Thank you Trip Advisor for letting us know about this really great restaurant! We left feeling like very happy fattening hogs. Be sure to try the blazing-at-your-table Saganaki (hot cheese with garlic bread - Heaven on a plate) and even if you can't eat another bite, force yourself to split the Baklava (one piece feeds two); best I ever had. The entrees were excellent and the service was great and it's really a good value for your hard-earned money. (Hubby wanted to go again the next night.) I agree with other reviewers that it isn't the most attractive place, but who cares? The food is BEAUTIFUL!

• Visited October 2012