“My favorite restaurant in the city”

Joe Feta's Greek Village
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite restaurant in the city”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is absolutely the best Greek food outside of Toronto in my opinion. Always quick service, a warm welcoming family atmosphere, delicious food. Try the Mediterranean chicken, so good! I treat myself once a month, now. Wonderful!

1 Thank Writerghoulie

Canada
“YGTE Got it Right!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

My wife and I are fans of Food Networks YGTE. We had taken family from out of town to see Niagara Falls and decided to stop on the way home for dinner....And we were not disappointed! the Service was great. The food was amazing!! I recommend the Saganaki as an appy! Everyone was very happy with our meals and I made the wise choice of getting a Baklava to go I suggest you do the same!!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank dam_imgood
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Things have changed after many great years”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

Well it was bound to happen, new menu new prices still good but certainly I will go to Koutouki more offen now, just not worth the drive from Niagara Falls.

Visited July 2012
SW Florida
“family Vaca”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Overnight in St Cath. met some friend's , went to Joe Feta, Had a great meal food very good, quality and Clean. Family run. Flaming Cheese really good

• Visited July 2012
Welland, Canada
“Fabulous Greek Restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

If you're looking to eat Greek this is the place to go! They have a wonderful stuffed sole and saganacki is always a must at any greek restaurant.