“JUST OK”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: York - Haig
Reviewed July 10, 2012

It is ok have to watch who is cooking the night of the bbq one cook cannot cook to save his life and usually will avoid the place if he is cooking. just ok nothing over the top.

1  Thank bigrig350

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Can for a family dinner. And ordered the 7 ounce flat steak dinner. Ordered it medium and it came out medium well the veg was over cooked and a small portion,the baked potato was burnt and had no flavour. I would come back but it better be what I order

1  Thank joseph101988
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Asked for a medium cooked steak, it came out well done. Very disappointing especially when you are at a steakhouse. And it came with flavourless vegetables. Service was good, our waitress was very efficient.

1  Thank MichelF007
Reviewed March 20, 2012

The food is very good and the service was great. Be sure to get Andrew or Wes as your bartender.

1  Thank RobertO724
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Had a life experiences gift card that included a stay at the hotel and dinner for two at JJ Kapps. They presented us with a pre-set menu that had 5 aweful choices on it; I asked to order from the menu and the manager agreed. I ordered striploin steak and penne pasta, WORST FOOD I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE. I took one bite, spit everything out and sent it away. My husband had steak and ribs, again he couldn't eat any of it, and he is not a picky eater. We told the waitress we didn't want to order anymore horrible food, what could we do about this; she came back offered us dessert (which she told us to eat in our room) and offered us a free bottle of wine, but there were a few we could not pick from as they were too expensive! When we ordered a bottle (again, to take to our room) she brought us the wrong kind! Horrible place to go!

1  Thank ashley f