“A Classic”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: York - Haig
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful family dinner here Saturday night! Delicious Italian cuisine! There were 5of us, we ordered a variety of meals from pizza to pasta to seafood and every meal was great. A definite repeater! Buon!

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We were looking for an independent restaurant near the new outlet mall and found Coppola's on TripAdvisor - its 2 exits from Outlet Collection. Highly recommended. Traditional Italian with generous portions and reasonable prices. We had a gnocchi (C$17) and pasta pescatore special (C$23), both very good. The pasta pescatore had clams, mussels, scallops and tiger shrimps. Pasta and main courses served with choice of house salad, caesar salad or soup. Both the house and caesar salads were fresh and tasty. Service was courteous and professional. The restaurant is cavernous and bit dark as it was apparently an old canning factory (according to another review).

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Had a nice dinner here with some co-workers.

Service was good and food was good.

I would definitely visit there again.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

My sister and I took my elderly father out fora special dinner. The indifference/lethargy of the waiter was spectacular. We were not offered anything to drink until asked, we did not have enough dinnerware or utensils until we asked. The final straw was finding a piece of wire in my food (later described to me to be part of steel wool!). Initially no apology and initially offered to take off the bill but was not done until I asked. On top of this the food was mediocore for the prices charged.
This is not somewhere I would return to especially when trying to have a special dinner.

2  Thank Christie900
Reviewed June 7, 2014

The bartender was more concerned about his cell phone than us, apparently he was fighting with his girlfriend? lol. We had a long wait in the bar for a table which would be okay if we could get service, we only got one drink in over an hour because he was texting the whole time. The food was sub par, not real Italian tasting, more like chef Boyardee, and the wine list sucks. Our server was good though, an older man, who was truly professional unlike the bartender to us. The desert was the only good part of the food it was tiramisu. There are way better places to eat for sure, but it's cheap. I guess you get what you pay for.