“Yummy food”

Coppola's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: York - Haig
St. Catharines, Canada
“Yummy food”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Great atmosphere and service. Food was superb. I love this restaurant and so will anyone who loves food. It feels just like you're in Italy inside and the servers will make your experience even more better

Visited August 2013
2 Thank James L

Kincardine, Canada
“Good food, pleasant wait staff”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

A new discovery for me. The food was good and the waiter was very pleasant. Location is a bit off the beaten track so you'll have to look for it.

Visited August 2013
Tonawanda, New York
“Another Great Evening!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was our 2nd trip up to Coppola's Restaurant from WNY. Well worth the trip over the bridge. Party of 6 - all enjoyed their meals & appetizers were amazing! Great Place - Great Service!
We will be back!!

• Visited August 2013
“Best dinner we've had, great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to NOTL this past weekend an stayed in St. Catharines. We went to Coppola's because of the ratings here on trip advisor. The server was very friendly.

We ordered the gnocchi with the mushrooms and white cream sauce as an appetizer. I had the rack of lamb, my boyfriend had the 12 oz new york strip on special that night. The gnocchi was just delicious, and the house salad was crisp and the dressing was not overpowering. The bread brought to the table wasn't very good so we left that.

The lamb was absolutely fantastic, juicy and perfectly cooked a medium rare and the plate was beautiful. It was served with garlic mashed potatoes and vegetables on the side. The potatoes were tasty and the vegetables were a good assortment and fresh, not the lame selection some restaurants offer. My plate had so much food on it and i ate all of it.

My boyfriend enjoyed his steak, it also came with mashed potatoes and veggies. It was cooked to his liking, a medium rare. He polished off the whole steak and usually he is picky about meat.

For dessert we ordered the creme brulee and the dark chocolate cake. Neither were overly sweet and they the perfect end to the meal.

Overall the atmosphere was lovely for dinner, very cozy and romantic, the server was great and the food was spectacular. By far the best dinner we've had in a long time. If you are in the area, don't hesitate to visit!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kcmylvag
Ontario
“Best Dinner in a long time!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Went here as recommended on TripAdvisor. Everything was just fabulous from the service to the portions,and especially the quality. My wife had the lobster penne, and I had the steak with portobello stuffed mushroom. We started with the cheese bread which was also great. They bring a sharable Caesar salad which is also perfect. I don't usually order steak but this one was done perfectly and was the most tender medium well steak I have EVER had. Not overpriced or expensive. It was priced perfectly as well. (About $70 for both of us). Will certainly eat here again.

• Visited June 2013