“Awesome burgers!”
Review of The Works

The Works
Ranked #21 of 442 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: A fun relaxed environment playing classic rock music and serving the worlds best gourmet hamburgers...fresh cut fries...real ice cream milk shakes....and premium beers. A fully licensed full serviced eatery that prides itself on fresh.....quality....and service. Come and see for yourself what the fuss is all about. Oh....we are 100% Canadian
St. Catharines, Canada
“Awesome burgers!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I followed the advice of the people on here and had the hunka hunka burger. After hesitation the waitress told me she had it last week and it was delicious. I took the leap and tried it. For any that like the savory/sweet combo this is the burger for you. It was so good! The atmosphere was laid back but not too much going on. Good for a meal and a beer. We live within walking distance and will definitely be going back more often!

Visited January 2014
Tom F, Owner at The Works, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you Amber, your comments are greatly appreciated.

• Czech first
Windsor, ON
“Jackpot”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I've been to The Works in London, ON a few times. Always had a great experience. When I was in StC this weekend, I saw they had a location, so went in for dinner.

Great atmosphere, the staff were top-notch. Our waitress (name starts with an "A"...won't say it specifically on here) was recommending things, chatting us up, having fun, and we really appreciated that. She was great!

Can't say enough about the food - messy, delicious, and lots of it. Just what a burger/fries needs. I had barely eaten all day, yet a burger/fries/drink filled me up. Can't argue with that.

If I'm ever in the area again, I'll definitely stop by. This place is as good of a burger joint as you'll see.

• Visited January 2014
Tom F, Manager at The Works, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you, we certainly appreciate your comment.
Port Colborne, Canada
“Decisions. Yummy, yummy decisions...”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was anxious to try our new local Works after experiencing the one in Ottawa a few years ago. Wow! Was not dissapointed. I had to try the Hunka Hunka, mmm. Who woulda thunk that pb on a burger could be so good?
They also have Barking Squirrel on tap. That's a plus in my books.

So many interesting combinations to try. There's something to suit anybody's taste.
Atmosphere was great, casual & fun decor.
Now, what to have next time...

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank SneakersGirl
Mario C, Owner at The Works, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Thank you!
Niagara Falls, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such a pleasant surprise”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Fresh...real ingredients....go figure! This place is laid back with a great atmosphere. Best of all is the Food and the service. My partner and I absolutely live this place. I had the hunka hunka and my friend had the IceDog burger. Both were amazing. This is a must place if your DT or even if your not.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Robert B
mathew100, Owner at The Works, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Robert thank you for the great review.....this is what we strive for.
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Absolutely wonderful!”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We have been to The Works twice now. If you are looking for a great burger then you have to come here. Food is delicious, menu huge with such great variety, staff very friendly, decor great. It takes a little time to read through the more than 50 burger varieties but well worth it! Dessert is yummy too. Oh and you have to start out with the onion rings. A huge tower of 12 rings and 2 dipping sauces. We order them right away and munch on them as we read the menu. You will not be disappointed in The Works! Check it out.

Visited October 2013