“Service was very slow and Chicken wing was burnt”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Swiss Chalet St Catharines 4th Avenue
Ranked #277 of 439 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Cuisines: Barbecue
Fort Erie
“Service was very slow and Chicken wing was burnt”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I went there as I like chicken and after I sat down was told about upgrading to sweet potato Fries with my 1/4 chicken dinner so I did , It took 2 coffees and 20 minutes to get my order and when It came the wing was burnt and uneatable . After the server brought me the bill and I noticed that my order was more then on menu, so I told server and she said the the upgrade was extra , I told her the hostess did not say that , so I asked for manager and she did fix the bill and apologized for the mix up. This was the worst experience that I have had at a Swiss Chalet , I will go back

• Visited August 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Just Average”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to this restaurant with family, so there were a few of us. Food delivery was timely, service was friendly, but the quality was really just average. Nothing special, nothing out of the ordinary...just average. Lots of yummy sounding choices on the menu, much like a Fridays....reasonably priced, but you won't be blown away....promise.

• Visited June 2013
Vineland, Canada
“Good Food Good Service.”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We do not visit Swiss Chalet often, but when we do it always is a good meal, and fast service. The greeter and service both suggested the seasonal items, but we stuck with the basics. Quarter chicken, wraps, and a kids meal.

While we were dining there were three birthday celebrations. It is a fun atmosphere. The kids loved it. Recommended

• Visited June 2013
St. Catharines, Canada
“Really can't go wrong here”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Been here a few times and it's always good food if not just a bit predictable. They have up-dated their menu to include some healthier options such as wraps, etc., but you just can't go wrong with the chicken and rib dinners. Service is always with a smile and the restaurant seems very clean and family friendly.

• Visited May 2013
St. Catharines, Canada
“Clean family atmosphere”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Service is pleasant and attentive. Food selections are decent. The quarter chicken white piece seemed smaller than usual.

• Visited April 2013