“Outstanding service and yummy to my tummy Asian delights!”
Review of Taste Of Asia

Taste Of Asia
Ranked #128 of 459 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The most friendly server in all of St. Catharines! Pho is authentically delicious. Decor is modern and comfortable. Ample free parking. Can't wait to try the duck next time!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I have had Vietnamese and Thai food from local restaurants and I was never pleased. I found that either too much or too little spice and flavor was added. However, after eating at Taste of Asia, I found that I was in looooooovvvveeee with most of their dishes. I have gone back several times now. Their service is exceptional, their wait times for meals is on point, their staff is friendly and professional, and the food is by far the best I have had. If I can make any recommendations, try: GREEN CURRY and the crab rangoon.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

WOW!!! The ambiance, staff and the meal especially absolutely "AMAZING!!!" The meal was so full of flavour, extremely tasty, fresh and very unique to any other restaurant I have ever experienced! Truly exceptional and worth every dollar spent!!! Keep cooking - YUMMY!!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The best pad thai in town. Made perfect to my liking. The service was great. Quick, friendly and professional service. I am already thinking of going again this month.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This restaurant has the best fresh rolls that I have ever had and the service is great. We sat down and our order was ready really fast. The Thai Fried rice was served with a side soup, which was a nice touch. Spice levels were great, I tend to like things less spicy while my husband likes his food really hot and we were both satisfied. Also, I would like to note that this restaurant also does a great job with presentation of every order, which I think tells you how dedicated they are to their service and quality of food that they are serving.

Definitely becoming a regular :-)