“Nice little breakfast place”
Review of Eggsmart

Eggsmart
Ranked #68 of 459 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed May 26, 2014

There are plenty of options to choose from as the restaurant offers both breakfast and lunch, but we typically go during the week for the breakfast egg special. Have never had any issues with the food quality, I've always enjoyed eating there. Their french toast is pretty good, as well as the eggs benedict. Its usually pretty busy there, a cheaper option to the IHOP for sure!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Really nice place to have all day breakfast. Food is excellent and the price is great. Nice and easy location to get to, staff great at coming around and filling your coffee. Food is quick and hot.

1  Thank TMJKS_2013
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Sunday morning breakfast with my wife. Place was busy. After eating there I'm not sure why. Ordered the three egg benedict ("bennies" as listed on the menu). All items on the menu had a minimum of three eggs. Omelets were four eggs. Don't go there thinking your cholesterol will decrease!.

It took at least 20 minutes to get our breakfast which you would expect when it's busy, but when we tried the "bennies" they were bland / tasteless. I advised my wife who had never had "bennies" before that these were not how you would expect them to taste.

With a coffee and a tea and a decent tip, the bill was $32. Glad we didn't order the OJ as it was $3.99 for a glass.

Decor was nice and service was pleasant, but we won't be back.

1  Thank Jmarquis3
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The food here sucked. I went one morning before visiting my friends and I must say I was disappointed. Eggs tasted undercooked, bacon was smoky which I don't like, homefries were rubber and the toast was burnt. If that didn't make things worse, the orange juice tasted like a garbage bin. Service sucked too.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The food is completely over priced. The portion sizes are extremely small and way to expensive for some bacon and eggs. Honestly cant see them staying in business to long with all the other breakfast restaurants in the area.