“Do not go here. Just don't.”
Review of East Japanese Cuisine - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
East Japanese Cuisine
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 22, 2012

AWFUL!

Went in for lunch. Waitress was lovely. Service was not. She mixed up our orders, half of them came to the table cold, and one person in our party waited an hour for his order and it didn't even come.

We were BEYOND disappointed, and this was my friend's first experience at a sushi place, and he didn't even get to eat.

I will never be going back. If i could give this a lower rating, I would. My friend had to go home and make himself a sandwich. And they made him pay for the coke he had. The nerve of them.

There are newer reviews for East Japanese Cuisine

Reviewed September 5, 2012

12.99 lunch, 19.99 dinner
Food is fresh, tasty, beautifully prepared, served quickly in a pleasant atmosphere. One of the best deals in Niagara.

1  Thank SSwith3
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I have been to East several times, and it is a great deal. You order what you want from the menu, and it is an all you can eat deal. Usually, that makes one suspect of the quality, but this place seems great, everything is very clean and tasty. The decor is typical asian-modern, and tables are pretty close together. It is crowded at lunch usually. Prices are very fair.