“Yummy food, relaxing atmosphere!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Christina's Westside Pizzeria & Pub
Cuisines: Pizza
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy food, relaxing atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Christina's Westside is a casual' friendly dining experience. Fast service & amazing Italian food! Go for the wings & stay for the game!

• Visited June 2014

Hamilton, Canada
“Terrible Customer Service”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Went for dinner with my husband - we are new to town and looking for a regular Friday night pub for our night out. I can tell you it will not be Christina's Westside Pizzeria & Pub. I ordered the Cheeseburger and Fries with Bacon and Cheese - first bite of my burger I had a big piece of plastic in my mouth - the wrapper from the processed cheese - when I told the waitress - SHE aplogized profusely - the cook did not come out at all until I commented to the waitress some 10 minutes later. The took the burger and fries off the bill but that was it - no comp of the Garlic Bread and Cheese, no comp drinks or no removal of my husbands pizza. Our bill on a regular Friday night dinner is somewhere around $75.00 - this business has now lost our business - best yet is when I called the OWNER today to explain - he basically said - I've been in business 30 years does it really matter if I lose a couple customers. Can someone please multiply $75.00 (at a minimum) by 52 it's $3,900 - it must be nice to be able to afford to lose that kind of business - or to not rely on referals of people who manage properties (200 units within walking distance) to increase business. Sad but I will continue my search for a new bar - he never even offered to compensate us after the fact. I don't look to get free meals - what I want is good customers service and this business is the worst at that. Can't comment on the food because I could not eat it!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Barb A
Canada
“EXCELLENT FOOD!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Our family goes to Christina's Westside Pizzeria & Pub fairly often. The service is excellent. Bailey & Sara are very friendly, professional & quite efficient! The food comes to the table piping hot and in large servings!

We strongly recommend this if you're looking for a great place with cold beer, friendly service, and EXCELLENT food! Their pizza and wings are amazing!!!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank FunPass
St. Catharines, Canada
“Good food, most of the time!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Their chickens wings can be the best I have had most of the time, and then sometimes they are overcooked and dry. Not sure whether that is because they are busy or not, but it is to bad because they food is pretty good most of the time.

• Visited November 2013
niagara falls
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

When the food is good, it's five star pub food. When it's bad, it's one star. Simple pizza and wings are never consistent. One time the pizza may be overflowing with toppings and cooked perfectly and the next time, it will have sparse toppings and be raw or overcooked. I wish that it was more consistent. We are currently testing other places in the hopes that we can find one that offers consistenly good pizza.

• Visited December 2012