“Wonderful Place.”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Wonderful Place.”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Fantastic breakfasts and daily specials. One of the best burgers in town, no frozen patties here.
Old school dinner experience with fast friendly service and easy on the wallet. I am thankful there is a Christina.

• Visited March 2014

“Great experience as always”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love this place and have become family with all the workers. Love everything about christinas and she is such a sweet heart. Would recomend this place to everyone

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A five year tradition and counting”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We started coming here for breakfast every Sunday morning when we moved downtown five years ago. In the meantime we've added two kids to the mix. The staff are friendly, the service is fast, the coffee is great and the food is delicious, especially the pancakes.

“Worst Breakfast Ever”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My daughter and I met for my birthday breakfast and will never go back. Due to construction we were the only diners, before construction on st.paul it was a busy little place so we thought we'd give it a shot. NO!!! Terrible omelet, cold inside, cold homefries, cold toast with the worst tasting margarine I have ever had...I let our waitress know as I did not want my daughter paying for this inedible food. The waitress was very nice and only charged for my daughter's meal. Seriously she seemed surprised that I couldn't eat my meal. NEVER AGAIN will I be back...Go to Grazi Cafe or Sunrise next time for sure...always a good breakfast there.

• Visited April 2013
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Great Food”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Ive had breakfast here a few times and the food is always great. I think the prices should be lowered a little though. Parking is terrible but its downtown.

• Visited April 2013