Tripadvisor

Review of Johnny Rocco's

Johnny Rocco's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We serve fresh, flavourful Italian dishes prepared from the finest ingredients sourced from around the world. Our pizza dough is made fresh daily and topped with the freshest and most flavourful toppings. For dessert, nothing beats our cannons. Two crisp pastry shells stuffed with sweet ricotta and topped with pistachios, chocolate chips and powdered sugar.
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Went with a great team from work. Was a busy Friday night but Lyndsey did a great job to make sure we had time to breathe and digest between courses. Our boss picked a great menu and the food was amazing. Was able to try new foods that I would never try. Great food and definitely will be back, we had the room overlooking the kitchen so we were able to chat without having to yell at each other to talk. Would highly recommend for a party or even a night out with friends.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,185)

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Been coming here for years and its still just as great. The arancini, Zia's Rice Balls are amazing, and I have ordered them as a meal just for myself. The parmesan chips with aoli are excellent, always a favourite side option.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

The hostess was very friendly when taking my order over the phone and when I picked it up. The order was prepared quickly and efficiently. The rice balls and goat cheese dip were excellent as usual. The only thing I would recommend would be to give a larger portion of dip with the Parmesan dip. Over all a good experience

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Excellent service, great food every time. A very friendly place with wonderful servers, nicely decorated.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited Johnny Rocco’s Saturday night, our server Steph was very friendly! Overall, it was a great dinner and amazing service! :)