“Place your order for pick up”
Review of East Izakaya

East Izakaya
Ranked #23 of 453 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Cuisines: Sushi
Description: Japanese and BBQ
Description: Japanese and BBQ
Reviewed March 1, 2013

great value for your money, nice spot for lunch, a little too crowded sometimes but they do their best...

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

i have eaten here many times and have found that food is typically good, but you dont always get what you ordered. wind opened up next door and it may put this place out of business. Not as varied of menu and not nearly as nice atmosphere as Wind either.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Just had lunch there all you can eat
Very good taste, friendly staff and the price for 3 was less than 50$
Had a great time

Reviewed September 22, 2012

AWFUL!

Went in for lunch. Waitress was lovely. Service was not. She mixed up our orders, half of them came to the table cold, and one person in our party waited an hour for his order and it didn't even come.

We were BEYOND disappointed, and this was my friend's first experience at a sushi place, and he didn't even get to eat.

I will never be going back. If I could give this a lower rating, I would. My friend had to go home and make himself a sandwich. And they made him pay for the coke he had. The nerve of them.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

I love this restaurant and would recommend it to anyone!
Friendly staff and great sushi!
This was my favorite restaurant until I started going to Ai, but I will still return because it's delicious