“Pad Thai Excellent”

Chang Noi's Thai Cuisine
Ranked #24 of 448 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Home away from Home Hideaway to Thailand Where the LOCALS dine and the VISITORS find!
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had heard about this restaurant from friends. While it may not be in the nicest location but it is very clean and neat with warm decorating that looks fairly new. Service was very fast and we had a deadline to meet so we asked for the meal to come out soon as possible. Two of us split the pad thai, and there was leftovers. It was delicious and perfectly prepared. Highly recommended. Next time I go I will take more time to enjoy other menu items. Authentic thai....

1  Thank bert5508
There are newer reviews for Chang Noi's Thai Cuisine

Reviewed April 17, 2014

If you want real good Thai food, here is the place in St.Catharine. Atmosphere is warm. All the staffs are well trained and polite. Taste of food is very similar to the original Thai food. Sure I am Thai.

1  Thank Chaiswat S
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I love Chang Noi's! It is the best Thai food I've ever had and the prices are great. The only complaint I have is that the parking lot is too small, but they obviously can't help that! Try the pineapple curry chicken. Mmmm.

1  Thank Mel221985
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I used to love coming here and had been for a few years..but eventhough service is fine and ambience is ok BUT its still too pricey.we had no appertizers nor desert, just one main dish each and a glass of wine and its abt 100.00. worse they do not change their menu and for me as someone who has lived in Thailand half my life, the food is ok and authentic according to western standards-which I do not mind except there is more vege when you order a beef stir fry, more vege when u order a tofu specific dish..so...try asian legend if you want huge variety and much much cheaper and extremely delicious too..

2  Thank Hyacinth J
Reviewed March 19, 2014

higly recommended, not your standart Tai food, always fresh, menu is changing quite often. Food is exciting there, service is with the smile:)

2  Thank notadiver