“Reliable and delicious”

Bleu Turtle
Ranked #30 of 434 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Los Angeles, California
“Reliable and delicious”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The menu at Bleu Turtle is not extensive but what they make is well-crafted and delicious. I have eaten there several times over the last few years (as a visitor to the area). My favorite is the eggs Benedict with grilled vegetables rather than sausage - the egg is poached just right with a great balance of flavors and textures, plus a selection of grilled chopped vegetables that do not overpower the sauce. This is a small, artisan restaurant with a loyal following they appreciate, and worth checking out. I prefer the outdoor seating as it can be a bit chilly inside in the early morning.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Veewat

St. Catharines, Canada
“Breakfast to die for!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I just recently visited this quaint little "restaurant" for breakfast and my only regret......I hadn't discovered this place earlier! We go out for breakfast often on weekends and had our favourites, BUT....The Bleu Turtle is our place now! Best french toast...ever! Clean atmosphere, fast and attentive service...fresh bread baked right before your eyes and portions were perfect. Looking forward to going again SOON!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank MML2R
Canada
“Top Notch Breakfast”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is one of my favourite breakfast places in the Niagara Region and we go quite regularly. The food is consistently excellent - great quality meats and phenomenal house-baked breads. We have never had poor service, always friendly and attentive. The french toast is exceptional. Parking can be a bit of a challenge, especially on a busy Saturday morning.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank bellainontario
Burlington, Canada
“Lobster Eggs Benny”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

When ever i'm town for business this is my place for breakfast. I recommend making a reservation just in case. It's a small beautiful restaurant with amazing cooks and staff. The french toast is to die for too. All the bread is made in house. You have to eat here at least once in your life.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank AsylumsBawse
St. Catharines
“Very good food”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We went to the Bleu Turtle on a Saturday Morning with a group of 10+ people. This place is a bit small for a bigger group but it was alright.
Since I've a sweet tooth and prefer a sweet and light breakfast over beacon or egg dishes I was a bit sad to see the only sweet dish was the french toast with maple cream and an apple crumble.
It was huge and really good and not heavy at all.
Everyone in our group enjoyed their meal. It was really fresh and tasty.
Will go back for sure.