“good fare”
Review of Cafe Amore

Cafe Amore
Ranked #13 of 469 Restaurants in St. Catharines
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cafe Amore is Mediterranean inspired restaurant that opened in 1995. Featuring seafood, steak, veal, lamb, chicken, pastas, pizza and vegetarian dishes you'll be sure to find something for everyone. Over the years it has been voted as the best overall restaurant, most romantic, best desserts, best lunch, best ambiance, best local chef just to name a few. A children"s menu is also available.
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This is a nice place, but is on a strip mall, lovely food with much variety, i would visit again. The service was a little slow, but we were in no great hurry

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I used to live fairly close to Cafe Amore so decided to go there on a first date as I had heard great reviews. After sitting there for 30-45 min without a menu or drink, my date and I left. Im sure none of the staff even noticed. It is a shame as I had been looking forward to trying out the food. Or even looking at a menu.

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Love this restaurant. Our go-to date night location. The food is so good, atmosphere is always nice. I've never had a bad experience here.
We always suggest to anyone looking for a nice low key date night.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Large portions of good food . Menu has a good selection .We enjoyed our meal here . Good value for the money .

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Just off the QEW in StCatharines, this restaurant has always met our expectations for a delicious meal at prices that
are more than fair for the service, food and portions you get. The atmosphere welcomes any customer that enters, with the family feel behind it, this is a must visit for anyone that tires of overpriced meals that don't quite meet the expectations for good Mediterranean fare that Cafe Amore has obviously mastered. The specials always give that extra option that makes deciding exactly what I want to order that wee bit more difficult. Luckily, no matter what I decide, I have never been disappointed. This is a must visit treasure in St Catharines, a hidden gem !!!!!