We stayed here for one night as a family! It is easy to get to off of the QEW and close to restaurants. The motel itself needs updating. The room was clean but dated. It was interesting to see a beer bottle opener attached to the bathroom vanity as that goes back to the 70's before we had twist off caps on our beer! My teen son had never seen anything like it and thought it was quite fascinating! The AC worked great. The front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating! We came in late at night and there were several webs and bugs hanging in front of our door when we came back. The breakfast room was busy in the morning but we went to the nearby Tim's and McDonalds for people in our party. A great find was a beautiful beach, village and picnic area on Lake Ontario only a five minute drive from this Inn in Port Dalhousie! Wi-fi worked good! Good if you want a basic no-frills motel for fairly cheap! We paid $112. a night. The $59.95 per night advertised on the sign is for staying more than four nights during the week!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge St. Catharines Hotel St. Catharines
- St. Catharines Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge St. Catharines
- Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines Ontario