I stayed here recently with my family. On the plus side, the rates were very reasonable, the staff was very friendly, the location is right on the QEW, the pool was clean and well maintained. But on the downside, the hotel was jammed full, our room although clean and no bed bugs (someone in our party works in social housing and is a bed bug expert) was in need or repair (putting it charitably). The stairs were dirty, the doors between the sections of the motel always slammed shut. The room itself was clean, but there were strange stains on the walls of the washroom and the room itself, the decor was old and very well used, there were chips out of the door. The deadbolt was not there on the door, the door itself would push open unless slammed shut. The toilet was an old style toilet which was good, because I knew how to remove the lid and stop it from running all the time. I haven't stayed at a motel this beat up in quite a while. I'm guessing you can do better if your staying in this area. I will upload some photos I took and you can judge for yourself.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge St. Catharines Hotel St. Catharines
- St. Catharines Travel Lodge
- Travel Lodge St. Catharines
- Canadas Best Value Inn - St. Catharines Ontario