I requested an early check-in. Since it was Easter weekend, it was understandable that the staff wasn't able to guarantee that there'd be a clean room but Debbie said she'd do her best. When I arrived at 11:30 a.m., a room was available. I was extremely grateful, as I'd travelled for four hours and needed to change and freshen up before a special event in the city that started at 1 p.m.
Debbie is a wonderful asset to Days Inn St. Catharines.
I was in room 527. It was comfortably sized with a king size bed, microwave and mini fridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Hotel property is unique to the Days Inn Brand as it has a large Fitness Studio on property accessible for guest use. The Fitness Studio provides full access to hotel guests - which include yoga, speed cycling classes and so much more! The hotel has an indoor pool and Perkins Family Restaurant on site. A short driving distance to Wine Country, Niagara on the Lake and Niagara Falls. Immediately accessible off the QEW travelling either from Toronto, ON or Buffalo, NY. Truly the corner of convenience, comfort and value. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your St. Catharines Niagara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn St Catharines Niagara Hotel St. Catharines
- Howard Johnson St. Catharines
- St. Catharines Howard Johnson
- St. Catharines Niagara Ontario