Our family stayed here for just one night while playing at a baseball tournament in Thorold. We booked this hotel because it was close, and had good reviews here...and we're glad we did. The check-in couldn't have been faster and friendlier, and the room was terrific. Clean, more than large enough for four of us, and it had free wi-fi and a room fridge. And having a Perkins next door was a bonus for breakfast! Our kids loved the indoor pool, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Hotel property is unique to the Days Inn Brand as it has a large Fitness Studio accessible on property for guest use. The Fitness Studio provides full access to hotel guests travelling - which include yoga, box fit, speed cycling classes and so much more! The hotel has an indoor pool along with an ultra red steam sauna and Perkins Family Restaurant on site. A short driving distance to 20 Valley Wine Country, Niagara on the Lake or Niagara Falls. Immediately accessible off the QEW travelling either from Toronto, On or Buffalo, NY. Truly the corner of convenience, comfort and value. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Days Inn St. Catharines Niagara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn St Catharines Niagara Hotel St. Catharines
- Howard Johnson St. Catharines
- St. Catharines Howard Johnson
- Days Inn St. Catharines Niagara Ontario