“Lovely atmosphere”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown
“Lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

A great restaurant to try Italian cuisine. Me and my friends tried their different types of pizzas. Atmosphere is great and staff is so friendly.

• Visited December 2011

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Great Food & Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

We discovered this Mediterranean Gem a couple of years ago with a Groupon and have kept returning because of the great, authentic Italian foods and other yummy choices they offer. We have since learned that all their sauces , breads and soups are made in their kitchen and custom prepared to order. This is definitely not a Nuke'n Serve Chain Resto Kitchen. We have enjoyed great Lunch Specials to my wife's liking even though she cannot eat any Tomato based Items. Despite our earlier experience with other italian Restos, Dom's serves an excellent Fish 'n Chips meal

• Visited April 2012
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Good food - bad service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2011

We visited this restaurant with a Groupon coupon. The food was delicious but we waited too long for everything considering there was only one other table in the whole restaurant. I emailed the restaurant to let them know and they never responded to my concerns. We will not return despite the good food.

• Visited June 2011
Winnipeg, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful hidden Gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2010

My husband and I had the pleasure of partaking in the after 8pm Pizza and wing for $10 special.
I was fabulous! The pizza tasted wonderful and the wings (honey garlic) were amazing.
We found this little gem in the CAA tour book and were very suprised.
OUr server was friendly, funny and had great tips on local things to do outside of the typical toursit stream.
We ended up going back to sit on their patio a second night and just enjoy the evening.
The restaurant itself is a historical building that has been converted into a restaurant. I think it was built in the 1850's or so. Charming and beautiful.