“Best all-you-can-eat sushi in St. Catharines”
Review of Real Sushi - CLOSED

Real Sushi
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Neighborhood: Downtown
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I have been too all the sushi restaurants in downtown St. Catharines now, and have finally found my favourite! The service is exceptional and their ordering system is incredibly efficient. Each table is given an ipad with the menu, allowing customers to easily add or remove items with a click of the picture, leaving little room for error. The quality of the food is great as well, the sushi is actually chilled, not served at room temperature. Long story short I will be a happily returning customer

3  Thank Lauren F

Reviewed April 11, 2014

My husband and I are more inclined to stray from all-you-can eat sushi joints, Real Sushi (now called Seasons Sushi), is the only place that we usually go to due to the fact of having so many bad experiences elsewhere. The restaurant has been closed for a few months and recently reopened under a new look and a new name. The inside is 100% better than what it used to be. The food is delicious as per usual, and now there are more options (Mango shrimp, coconut soup, beef terriyaki that comes out on sizzling cast iron, and some new rolls). We went on their first night of opening. Service was better than usual...no more forgetting orders because they now have ipads for the customers to order from, which gives the servers more time to be social and less rushed. Great experience, definitely the best all-you-can-eat sushi joint in the Niagara Region!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

My daughter and her friend went here in September and my daughter had a piece of glass in her sushi. Never on e did they ask her how she was or even cared. They gave her $3.00 off her meal. I called the next day and at that point when I asked for a manager I was told there wasn't one and I could talk to the person on the phone. I did call the health department and put in a complaint. My daughter will never go back there, she could have had permanent damage but thank goodness she did not.

1  Thank Kimely
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I've been going here forever, it's really excellent. I love the hot and sour soup! It's the best sushi place downtown st. Kitts

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Rough interior, and not too clean. Window frames were dirty and dusty.

Okay priced, 13.99$ for all you can eat sushi/lunch hour.

Would not eat here again, sushi was so/so –not too great.

Spicy salmon was filled with bread crumbs? So it tasted like, and the sushi’s weren’t made fresh.

Reheated once ordered, and served.

Service was great and fast though! I have to say, excellent waiters!