All reviews front desk niagara falls hotel late at night breakfast restaurant room was clean super close great recommendations recently stayed here easy access to the highway parking lot cleaning staff stay there again late check major highway sliding door a ground floor room outlet mall
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2017

We were three in a queen room with a sofa bed. I felt bad for my sister in law who was sleeping on the sofa bed. The mattress really needs to be changed; way to thin, not enough padding. Maybe I could have put a few blankets underneith the mattress so she could be more comfy. I told the front desk about the sofa bed. She said she would report it to maintenance. I wonder if they did something to improve that sofa bed.
We stayed 3 nights so we could visit relatives. The first night, I was awaken at 1:30am, with loud next door neighbours; people laughing and talking loud....I didn't call the front desk for fear to wake up my sister in law. Everything calmed down at 5am......The next night was as noisy as ever. We could hear people circulating alongside our patio door, running and laughing and banging on the wall as if they were throwing a ball on the wall...my husband finally got fed up and call the front desk to report the incident. The girl said to him: I will try to let them know. What on earth did she mean by *I will try to * The girl at the front desk must have heard all that noise from outside the motel and inside the motel. I think a suggestion is in order. Wouldn'T it be wise and for security reason to have a personel or staff member walking the hallway a few times during the night to make sure that there is peace and quiet?

Room tip: probably closer to the front desk or make sure there are no back alley behind your room
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank mlbedard
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Warmly greeted. Slightly stuffy room aired out quickly with windows (which open!) and climate control on "fan" that day. Comfortable bed, auto-check-out.
Very near a major highway but noise was not an issue.
On a 2-lane side-street, easy to get in and out of from either direction.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
GMcn303, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We are glad to hear that your stay was enjoyable! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 15, 2017

My wife and I stayed there for few nights. The staff was welcoming and friendly. The room was very clean. The bed was a tad too firm for my liking, but it's not a huge deal. I loved the shower and the bathtub - those are bigger than the average - perfect for a tall gal like me! The exterior appeared to look dated, but once got inside, it looked modern and nicer! It is really true - don't judge by the cover here.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay! We are happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations! Our newly renovated rooms seem to be a big hit with everyone! We hope to see you next time you are in the area!

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

We were very impressed with the quality of this hotel. It was recently renovated, so everything's new and modern. The rooms were extremely clean and very comfortable. You'd never know it was a pet-friendly room; it was spotless. The sliding doors in the room made it so easy for us to take our dog in and out to the grassy areas. The hotel was definitely full since the lot was full of cars, but you'd never know since it was pretty quiet. Across the road is a Costco and Walmart, which was very convenient. The hotel is about 25 minutes from Niagara Falls and the downtown area. We parked our car at the lot at Table Rock, which was $15 USD. One night we wanted to go out for dinner and drinks downtown and an Uber cost about $30 USD each way. It was a great hotel and we'd definitely stay again. Highly recommend!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GMcn303, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in one of our pet friendly rooms! We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area!!

Reviewed April 12, 2017

Stayed here for two nights with my son and daughter while in town for a basketball tournament. Was pleasantly surprised by how nice the lobby and our room was. Kids were disappointed there wasn't a pool. Room was clean. Bed wasn't as bad as I worried it might be but I awoke stiff the next day as it was quite firm (I am super fussy about my bed!). Wifi is free but slow. Our stay coincided with multiple hockey teams and a cheer team. Lots of kids running around in the halls (not mine) and staff did a good job of controlling that by 10ish pm. Through my door, I heard some boys being quite rude to the man who was trying to send them back to their rooms ***-parents, please control your children!!!

Date of stay: April 2017