All reviews front desk niagara falls hotel late at night breakfast restaurant room was clean super close great recommendations recently stayed here easy access to the highway parking lot cleaning staff stay there again late check major highway sliding door a ground floor room outlet mall
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2016

Stayed first week of July. Very clean comfortable rooms and very quiet. However, we booked this hotel on Booking.com and free breakfast was shown on our email confirmation. So, when we arrive and see restaurant closed, i call front desk and they say booking.com should be removing that perk from their website and that it is their mistake.. When we get home we have an email from Booking.com saying there was a system error by the hotel and that the free breakfast was to be permanently removed from their website. Round and round we go! Now for the Ihop situation. The hotel says its under renovation. The people that I contacted at Ihop say it is permanently closed. So, I would just like to make it known to the many people who may choose to book here, that there is no free breakfast and no onsite restaurant. Other than that, a nice room. I would think that the reputable thing to do as a hotel owner is to at least remove all those lovely pictures of the inside of the restaurant. It simply doesn't exist.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
GMcn303, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2016

Thank you for reviewing our property, we are happy that you found our hotel clean and comfortable. The restaurant is not either owned or operated by us but I will pass on your comments.

Reviewed July 5, 2016 via mobile

Great Hotel all new rooms and lobby great service great room.
Front desk was very good at his job, made you feel right at home. Our room was very clean and nice and new.
I have stay at this hotel before on business before the big renovation and it was good then, but it is much better it like a new hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review, there is no bigger compliment than a guest saying they felt at home. We truly appreciate that, we hope to see you again, take care, until then.

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

The room was surprisingly quiet especially as I faced the highway. Newly renovated, piping hot water, clean (extremely clean, everywhere) and friendly staff. I would recommend this hotel as a good, if basic, option for families and solo travelers.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for reviewing our property, we are happy that you found our hotel up to your standards. Its nice to hear that our hard work is paying off. We would love to see you again, sooner rather than later.

Reviewed June 30, 2016

Under construction now and is kind of a mess. Didn't find the front staff overly friendly which is not a great way to welcome guests. Room was clean, bed was comfortable but the internet was awful. The hotel was quiet until two a.m. when I was awakened by what I thought was water running out of the shower head in the bathroom. Second time it happened, turned the light on and no water dripping from the shower head or bathroom fawcett in the bathtub. Went back to bed again and within ten minutes the same noise and this time I didn't turn the light on. My husband also got up and we are totally convinced the noise was coming from inside the wall behind the shower wall very strange. No idea what it was and with the construction we are wondering if a squirrel may have found a place in the walls. The other thing that really bothered me is the fact they lied about the Ihop attached to the hotel. We were told the Ihop was being renovated and truly it was not. All condiments were still on the tables and a big notice on the door basically advising they were closed and to watch for any bad activity and report it. I have seen these notices before and usually they mean a business has gone into receivership or bankruptcy which I am pretty sure the hotel was aware of. Why not just be honest or tell people to read the notice, don't say they are being renovated which is truly not the case and they know that. Not impressed and definitely will not be staying again.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Debby W

Thank you for your review, we are sorry we did not meet your expectations. We took all your complaints seriously but were unable to find any of them. Far as the restaurant is concerned we do not own or operate it, therefore we convey the message that they requested us to.

Reviewed June 24, 2016

If you have ever stayed in a Comfort Inn, then you know exactly what this room was like. It seems though that the room has been recently renovated and was in very good condition. It was on the rear of the hotel so we did not hear the noise of the QEW (you are right next to the highway). The exterior and lobby are under renovation so entry to the hotel is somewhat of a pain. The I.H.O.P. restaurant was closed for renovations. The neighbourhood is a bit sketchy and not one that I would consider wandering about after dark.
On the upside it is walking distance to Coppolo's restaurant.

Room tip: Don't get a room facing the Q.E.W.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for reviewing our property, we are happy that you found our hotel clean and comfortable to stay at. We hope to see you soon. All of our renovations are completed let us know what you think next time you are in town.