I actually didn't stay at this hotel. I was in St Catharines for a tournament and stayed at the Holiday Inn due to Priority Club, but we came to this restaurant for something to eat. The food was very good and the service was even better. Melissa O(waitress) was extremely pleasant, always smiling and was always around if we needed something. This was my second time to this restaurant in the past month and both times my experience was amazing and the food was just as good. We had asked for some suggestions from Melissa O from the menu and everything that she suggested that we ordered was great. Jimmy G came and spoke to us as well and he made us feel like we were amongst good friends and family. I know Melissa O is part time due to her young family, I strongly suggest trying to talk her into coming in for more hours because she was one of the main reasons for us to come back to this restaurant and I'm sure others would agree and do the same as we did. Mind you, the food helped as well..lol. I strongly suggest everybody give this place a try(especially their wings, they actually let us make our sauces which they might put on their menu in the near future) even if your not staying there. I know from now on, everytime I'm in or passing through St Catharine's I will be stopping at Wringley's Field for some wings and a cold Stella. Maybe even a glass of Black Velvet Caramel or one of Jimmy's famous scrammbled brain shots..lol. Melissa O and Jimmy G need a good pat on the back for the way they treat people because its not often you go to a restaurant that almost feels like home. Thanks Melissa O and Jimmy G, you 2 are special people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On your St. Catharines-Niagara Falls vacation getaway, visit the Best Western St Catharines hotel for your Niagara Falls vacation or business trip. Centrally located only ten minutes from the Niagara Falls as well as close to area businesses and Niagara-area attractions and wineries. Corporate guests can easily get to area meetings in St. Catharines, Ontario thanks to our hotel's location near General Motors, Welland Canal, Niagara College and Brock University. We make it easy to do business by providing free Wi-Fi Internet access, rooms designed for business guests and meeting rooms with over 4,000 sq. ft. of flexible space and full catering services. Few hotels offer the friendly service our staff provides to every guest and your pets. Families love us because our hotel's location is near Niagara Falls and area attractions, including Old Port Dalhousie, the Shaw Festival, Skylon Tower and Niagara wineries. Our hotel's guests can easily enjoy local tours, golf courses, shopping and museums in St. Catharines, Niagara-on-the-lake and Niagara Falls, Ontario. The BEST WESTERN St. Catharines Hotel and Conference Centre's amenities are the region's best. You can enjoy both an indoor and a seasonal, outdoor pool. Reflexions fitness centre is available on site, and includes daily water aerobics for adults, as well as steam rooms. Enjoy the private courtyard area which is great for kids as they love our mini-golf course. Relax after a long work day at Wrigley's Sports Bar for bite to eat or catch a game on anyone of over 20 flat screen TVs that surround the restaurant. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western St. Catharines Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St. Catharines Hotel St. Catharines
- Holiday Inn St Catharines
- St. Catharines Holiday Inn
- Best Western St. Catharines Hotel & Conference Centre Ontario