There are only two rooms with two beds and a sofa (we want to sit comfortably after a long day of sightseeing). The room was fine, a bit dated but that was the only complaint about the room. Our main problem was the noise. One of the pools was directly beneath our room and the hotel rents it out for loud birthday parties and every morning a group exercises in the pool at 7 a.m. It's impossible to sleep in because of the chatter and (even singing one morning.) One hears every sound in the hallway too. They also rent rooms to soccer teams so weekend nights the noise level is high with slamming doors and loud talking and yelling. If you're a senior citizen and are looking for a quiet place, this isn't it. We were told when we booked the room that breakfast was included. It wasn't but after our complaint about the loud birthday party, the manager gave us comp breakfasts, which we appreciated. The free Internet was down for three days. In fairness to the staff, they tried to improve the situation but at the end of the day, this hotel just wasn't for us. We stayed in Toronto and in Niagara Falls at Marriotts without one single complaint. The Marriott in Toronto was the same price as this hotel and the superiority of it to this was astounding. One really bright note was the breakfast every morning - it was great! I would recommend this place only for the very hard of hearing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On your St. Catharines-Niagara Falls vacation getaway, visit the Best Western St Catharines hotel for your Niagara Falls vacation or business trip. Centrally located only ten minutes from the Niagara Falls as well as close to area businesses and Niagara-area attractions and wineries. Corporate guests can easily get to area meetings in St. Catharines, Ontario thanks to our hotel's location near General Motors, Welland Canal, Niagara College and Brock University. We make it easy to do business by providing free Wi-Fi Internet access, rooms designed for business guests and meeting rooms with over 4,000 sq. ft. of flexible space and full catering services. Few hotels offer the friendly service our staff provides to every guest and your pets. Families love us because our hotel's location is near Niagara Falls and area attractions, including Old Port Dalhousie, the Shaw Festival, Skylon Tower and Niagara wineries. Our hotel's guests can easily enjoy local tours, golf courses, shopping and museums in St. Catharines, Niagara-on-the-lake and Niagara Falls, Ontario. The BEST WESTERN St. Catharines Hotel and Conference Centre's amenities are the region's best. You can enjoy both an indoor and a seasonal, outdoor pool. Reflexions fitness centre is available on site, and includes daily water aerobics for adults, as well as steam rooms. Enjoy the private courtyard area which is great for kids as they love our mini-golf course. Relax after a long work day at Wrigley's Sports Bar for bite to eat or catch a game on anyone of over 20 flat screen TVs that surround the restaurant. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your BEST WESTERN St Catharines Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St. Catharines Hotel St. Catharines
- Holiday Inn St Catharines
- St. Catharines Holiday Inn
- BEST WESTERN St Catharines Hotel & Conference Centre St. Catharines, Ontario