“Over the Years”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Over the Years”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife and I have been staying with Bob and Della for several years during the early June weekend of the Canadian Schoolboy Regatta. We value our quiet, romantic hideaway during the hectic regatta schedule. Over the years Bob and Della have used their talents as interior designers and landscape architects to create a remarkably integrated and peaceful experience for their guests. The breakfasts in the new four seasons room overlooking the garden are tasteful and delicious. Their B&B is centrally located for easy access to the local vineyards and to the great biking trails in the area, especially the the Niagara River Trail between Niagara on the River and The Falls. This is a real find if you're in the area!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Bob and Della offer you a high quality service in a place that feels like home ...in better !
The room we were in was very very clean and well decorated, we took our breakfasts in a large room "jardin d'hiver" style, and, you know what ? The breakfasts were so complete, we had no need to take lunches !
The only downside in our wonderful stay was the light well of our bedroom (note that if you wake up early you won't know what I am talking about).

I hghly recommend this place ! (and I have lot of places to compare)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed March 27, 2013

During a very difficult time in my life I happened on this B & B, and as it turned out, I needed to stay for well over a month. I couldn’t have fallen on a better arrangement -- a convenient location, a lovely blend of old and new decor, fabulous breakfasts in a beautiful setting, privacy when needed, and a family that comforted me and cared for me almost as though I was home. Thank you, Bob and Della, for all these blessings.

Room Tip: For heritage mood (and up to six people), choose the queen suite. For contemporary, choose the king...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Laurel R
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed March 3, 2013

A wonderful B&B experience, Bob and Della were very accommodating hosts and the suite was cozy, comfortable and clean complete with its own little TV, little electric fireplace,kitchenette& heating /cooling control.
A lovely bathroom (beautiful mirror!) with a good shower/ and a very comfortable tub.
Great to have my own entrance too.
Breakfast was served in an open, airy, all season sun porch. I am sure it is even lovelier in the summer when the gardens are in colour. I enjoyed the breakfasts (lots of food) and the menu was different each day ( nice!) Della is a great cook.
Overall a very good experience. I would recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank HolidaytravelOntario
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed at the Cedar Suites for 10 weeks and could not ask for a better experience. The location was great and close to all. The place was very clean and bright. I felt at home here for my extended stay.The host Bob and Della were great. I felt like family there. Della is a great cook and breakfast was delightful.Highly recommend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank aringo_13
Consecon
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed at Cedar Suite a few years ago with friends when we were visiting Niagara-on-the-Lake for the Shaw Festival. More recently I stayed there with my daughter who was being honoured with a bridal shower in St Catharines. Bothe times I found the accommodations to be lovely and well located. The hosts were most pleasant and a delicious breakfast was served. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We spent one night at the B&B and it was perfect. We were four guests and the place was great for the four of us. It is very clean and has all the needed amenities. I would definitely recommend to others wanting to explore the region to use this as a starting point. It is in a very quiet area, where you can get a good night's rest and you are ready to go for the next day. The breakfast was delicious and a great start to the day as well.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Fairview - Facer
Days Inn St. Catharines Niagara
Days Inn St. Catharines Niagara
#5 of 7 in St. Catharines
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the...
#9 of 15 in Niagara-on-the-Lake

Been to Cedar Suite Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!