All reviews niagara falls prepackaged muffins view of the river off the highway room fridge stay there again picnic tables coffee maker ontario street great place to stay quiet room located right parking lot rooms are clean nice stay catharines area minute drive
Reviewed May 19, 2017

A clean comfortable place with modern rooms and great service

As an example they have night lights in the bathroom and when I commented on this they told me that they listen to their customers

And if you are returning they recognize you from your phone number and greet you by name

Location is perfect just off the QEW highway and good restaurants vey close

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank johnjohn12
Reviewed May 18, 2017

On the weekend my husband and I needed a place to stay. I checked the reviews and Capri Inn came in as someplace which was noted to be very clean. Without a doubt I have to say it was. The bathrooms...immaculate......the rooms.....extremely clean. I write immaculate for the bathroom because that is always my biggest concern. Without a doubt I have to recommend if you want somewhere to stay try this place...modest prices for immaculate place and peace of mind.

Colette
From London, Ontario

Room tip: This place is right of the highway and 34 minutes to Niagara on the lake..beautiful drive
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 17, 2017

I hesitate to write another review saying how wonderful the Capri Inn is, as we don't want the secret to get out! If you are visting Niagara on the Lake and the Shaw Festival don't bother paying crazy hotel prices there. A half hour drive (stop for some wine on the way back to the hotel or beer at the Silversmith Brewery in Virgil) and you're at the Capri Inn. Wonderful people own and operate the Inn, clean rooms, just good value and location in St. Catherine's. If you get a room at the far end of the parking lot (289, 288) overlooking a pond or lake you won't hear the highway traffic. The walls are concrete block so pretty sound proof.

Room tip: Rooms at the end of the parking lot are quietest, furthest from the highway and nice view
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2017

My husband, daughter, future son-in-law and I stayed at The Capri Inn this past weekend during a weekend spent in NOTL visiting some wineries. As always, the check-in was quick and easy. The gentleman behind the counter was so friendly and happy to see us (returning customers). We got a ground floor room facing the river. And, as usual, the room was of adequate size and clean! The fridge always comes in handy for us and there were plenty of towels and toiletries for the 4 of us.
We always enjoy staying at this property - the location is terrific - it's close to NOTL and other area wineries in St Catharines and there are plenty of options for eateries. This is a go-to hotel for our family. And booking is made easier now that you can reserve online.
If you are looking for value and pride of ownership, stay at The Capri Inn.

Room tip: A room facing the river is nice especially in the warmer weather.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank cafeloverCanada
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Our daughter had a basketball tournament in the St.Catherine's area and all the local "big name" hotels were sold out. So I used Tripadvisor to find possible local hotels in the area. Capri Inn was featured and I read the reviews which seemed to be positive so I thought why not book it, as we just need a place to sleep and wash up.
I was happy with the room and how clean it was, Mary was amazing from the first time I spoke to her and all throughout our stay, very accommodating with anything we needed.
If I were to have a need to either pass through or stay in St. Catherine's again I would not hesitate to book this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2017