This was the second time I've stayed here based on tripadvisor's rating. It is always a good buy with the only downside of maybe it's too close to the highway but I find that the river tends to filter out most highway traffic noise. It's perfectly located to reach vineland or niagara wine region, niagara on the lake, take the highways to port colbourne or niagara falls.
You won't find many places that offer free wi-fi, have windows that open and offer a fridge in your room for a budget friendly price.
It is caa approved but don't ask for the member discount because they intentionally keep the prices lower so that everyone can enjoy the same price whether they are a caa member or not.
If you value a hotel that has quiet rooms without sport teams running up and down the hall all night then this is the hotel for you. All rooms have a cinder block soundproofing between them, but the only noise you might get will be from the neighbours bathroom.
Only other drawback would be that I'd like a hot water dispenser for making a cup of tea instead of using a coffee maker or going to tim hortons down the road (there are 2 of them..1 left, 1 right of the hotel). The right one has better parking.
Will be going back next year, same time, same place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Niagara home away from home. Capri Inn, Hotel located in St Catharines, Ontario. Capri Inn will make every effort to make your stay with us pleasant, enjoyable and comfortable. All room 100% non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Capri Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Hotel St. Catharines
- Capri Inn St. Catharines, Ontario