I have stayed at fancier and much more expensive hotels in the area. If you are not in need of a slew of ammenities which you may or may not take advantage of, the Capri is definitely worth a visit. The reception could not have been more friendly. The room was as clean as any I have ever experienced. Rooms are well appointed and bedding and pillows were very comfortable. You receive a complimentary local newspaper and a sparse continental breakfast with your stay. The property overlooks a beautiful setting consisting of a large pond with geese, swans, loons, and herons as your neighbours. Bottomline, an impeccably room with 2 queens, bar fridge, coffee maker, light breakfast, for $89.00, I dare anybody to beat that deal! I saved $45.00 - $65.00 compared to other hotel stays that I have experienced in the area, and I will not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Niagara home away from home. Capri Inn, Hotel located in St Catharines, Ontario. Capri Inn will make every effort to make your stay with us pleasant, enjoyable and comfortable. All room 100% non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Capri Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Hotel St. Catharines
- Capri Inn St. Catharines, Ontario