We are moving to St Catharines and booked a 3 day stay prior to getting our house. We booked this place based on the very positive reviews on TripAdvisor. Imagine our surprise when we drove up to a 60's style motel right beside a 6 lane very busy freeway.
However, first impressions can be very deceiving. Check-in was easy and very friendly. The couple taking care of the place could not have been nicer and more accommodating. The room we got faced the river and while you could see traffic on the bridge, you could not hear it. The rooms appear to be completely sound-proof. Instead of thin walls you get concrete cinder blocks. The room has been updated with all amenities including flat.screen tv with cable, in-room safe, easy chair, etc. In summary, a very quiet and comfortable stay at a very reasonable price with exceptionally friendly and helpful hosts
Only small complaint - almost pointless to serve prepackaged muffins in the morning. However, lots of places to have coffee and breakfast nearby.
Will recommend this place to friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Niagara home away from home. Capri Inn, Hotel located in St Catharines, Ontario. Capri Inn will make every effort to make your stay with us pleasant, enjoyable and comfortable. All room 100% non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Capri Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Hotel St. Catharines
- Capri Inn St. Catharines, Ontario