Great value. The drive to Niagara Falls is only about 15 minutes (parking at the falls is plentiful - I paid $5 to park all day at a municipal lot). This motel is literally right off the QEW, so it is very easy to get to and depart from. Very quiet location. It was very nice to get away from the commotion of Niagara falls to a more quiet location. Very clean, and it appears that the family owning the motel takes pride in maintaining their facility. I generally do not stay at budget motels, but lodging in the heart of Toronto for a few nights busted my budget. However, I was pleasantly surprised. So, unless you absolutely want a falls-view hotel room, you may want to look outside Niagara Falls and stay at this location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Niagara home away from home. Capri Inn, Hotel located in St Catharines, Ontario. Capri Inn will make every effort to make your stay with us pleasant, enjoyable and comfortable. All room 100% non smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Capri Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capri Hotel St. Catharines
- Capri Inn St. Catharines, Ontario