“Great experience!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in St. Catharines
Rochester NY
“Great experience!”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We found the Capri Inn online and booked a room based on the positive reviews we read here. And we're very happy we did! Our stay was quite enjoyable. We asked for a room on the river side of the motel and had a great view, very peaceful, with swans swimming on the river. The room was extremely clean and very quiet! There were plenty of towels and pillows, which can be an issue at some places I've stayed. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. I would recommend the Capri Inn to anyone and would definitely stay there again when in the area!

Room Tip: Definitely get a room on the river side of the motel if you can. The view is lovely!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Debbie W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Brighton, ON
Reviewed April 10, 2012

My hubby and I just spent two nights at the Capri and must say that our stay was very comfortable. The room was very clean, well appointed, very quiet and we enjoyed watching the swans on the water. Also the location is extremely convenient. The "gal" behind the desk was very helpful and friendly. It's the place to stay in the St.Catharines/Niagara Falls area!! We'll definitely stay there again and recommend to our friends.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Endicott
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I stayed here the nights of 03/01 & 03/02 and found my stay to be quite comfortable. The room was very clean, cozy and quiet. The girl at the front desk was fantastic. She had wonderful suggestions for places to dine and was so pleasant. I will without hesitation stay here again and will tell all my friends to check room availability here before they check elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Bouf06-02
pittsburgh, pa
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My wife and I went for a weekend getaway to the Niagara Icewine Festival this past January. Our room was nicely appointed and very comfortable. Owner was always pleasant and was very helpful from helping us find a place for dinner one evening, to telling me where the nearest carwash was to get rid of nasty road salt from the drive up. Free "breakfast" is juice and a wrapped muffin. There's other places around to eat, but if that's what you like, then so be it. We took our wrapped goodies for snacks on the road.

We will stay here again for sure. Close to the highway with no noise, easy on, easy off for travel to other areas. All in all, just a real nice place to rest your bones.

Room Tip: Request a room on the second floor, with a lake view.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Kingsville, Canada
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We stayed here one night and were very pleased with our choice (we booked because of Trip Advisor reviews). The room was very affordable and extremely clean. The room was quite spacious and the staff was friendly. We also liked the location of the hotel. It was close to restaurants and other businesses.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank CBear79
London, Canada
Reviewed February 18, 2012

From the moment I arrived it was a great experience. The lady that checked me in was very pleasant. I stayed for a week and my room was cleaned every single day. I could not hear any cars passing by it was so quiet. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the St.Catharines area it is well worth it!!!

Room Tip: My room was 288 it was a corner room and extremely quiet, I felt as though I was the only one there.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Melissa T
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed February 13, 2012

staff was rude and room was a dive. Its right in a major highway intersection and very busy I wouldnt stay there again if it was free. Spend the extra 20 bucks and head up the road.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank max l
capriinn, Manager at Capri Inn, responded to this review, February 29, 2012
Thank you for your feedback, as we are always looking for opportunities to improve our services. As manager, I would like to apologize on behalf of the Capri Inn for our inability to provide you with a satisfying experience.
However, your TripAdvisor name, Max I, does not show up in our records. Without your registration information, it is difficult for us to change our service levels because we don’t know which room you stayed in, or which staff displeased you. We don’t even know the date of your stay.
We have tried to contact you through email to obtain more information regarding your stay; however, we have not received any response from you.
I would like to inform you that all our rooms have just finished a complete renovation for 2012. Although we are located at a busy intersection, the rooms have just been rebuilt with soundproof windows and door. The beds and furniture are also brand new. And above all renovations for this year, the Capri Inn has always taken pride in its customer service evident through our other past guest reviews.
Regardless, I am again sorry for your experience and wish that you will visit us in the future so we can improve your opinion of our hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near St. Catharines
Comfort Inn
#4 of 7 in St. Catharines
Fairview - Facer
Days Inn St. Catharines Niagara
Days Inn St. Catharines Niagara
#5 of 7 in St. Catharines
Hilton Garden Inn Niagara-on-the...
#9 of 15 in Niagara-on-the-Lake

Been to Capri Inn? Share your experiences!