“The worst customer service ever.”
Review of Mrs B's

Mrs B's
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I ordered a family feast for me and my young kids at 6pm on a Sunday. When nearly 90 minutes had passed, I called to inquire, and was told they had "a fryer issue" (restaurant code for "We already shut it off") and was not having an order sent, and that they were now closed. The woman on the phone claimed she called me "7 or 8 times personally" and got no answer. Having checked my phone, and seeing ZERO calls, missed or otherwise, I asked her what number she called, she told me she had no access to that number. No access, and apparently ZERO recall too, evidently. Or she's (likely) just a liar. When I asked if she had any suggestions to tell my hungry heartbroken kids, she hung up. Not only will this store never get a dime of my considerable take-out budget. but I will no longer recommend it to the many hotel guests I serve daily who ask for good local pizza. It's a shame, seeing as the previous owners took care of me with brilliant pizza and service. Never again, Mrs. B's. Never again.- Tim Wilcox

3  Thank Tim W

Reviewed February 11, 2014

I have not been to Mrs. B's since the Summer - the interior is dirty and scary. Not a fan of there pizza anymore, the sauce they use has changed and they don't consistently add toppings (big empty spaces where there should be toppings).

1  Thank Sault-Italian-Boy
Reviewed January 23, 2014

probably one of the better pizza places in the Soo, the staff are mind numbingly rude but good pizza.

2  Thank Rich S
Reviewed January 5, 2014

It just tasted like PIZZA. No frills. The dipping sauce for the wings was blah. Oh and it's really greasy. I mean, the pizza is good, but not great.

2  Thank 807kristyp
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Recently ordered a pizza from here... not many toppings on the pizza, lots of areas not covered with cheese even, overall it was a bit under cooked, and it was not all that great tasting... used to be one of the best pizza places in town, gone down hill, thats for sure.. also not all that great pricing anymore, cheap toppings, the quality is just not there anymore.

1  Thank SaultDiner