“Mrs. B's gets a C” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Mrs. B's gets a C”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

It just tasted like PIZZA. No frills. The dipping sauce for the wings was blah. Oh and it's really greasy. I mean, the pizza is good, but not great.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Kristy P

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Not great these days”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Recently ordered a pizza from here... not many toppings on the pizza, lots of areas not covered with cheese even, overall it was a bit under cooked, and it was not all that great tasting... used to be one of the best pizza places in town, gone down hill, thats for sure.. also not all that great pricing anymore, cheap toppings, the quality is just not there anymore.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank SaultDiner
Maynooth, Ireland
“Greasy”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Was there a couple of times- first through a colleague's recommendation and second to give them another chance. The pizza was greasy...I could feel my arteries blocking up as I ate. The second time around the dough was under cooked and the surprising thing was that I was the only customer there at that time (close to closing time)...it was not like they were in a rush and undercooked the pizza..

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kazi Ishtiak A
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“What happened?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

B's used to be the best pizza in the soo, we used to have it on pizza days when I was in elementary school and now its just inedible. I ordered a large cheese pizza and when I opened the box it was soaked in grease. I am not usually the type to call and complain but there was so much grease on it that I had to say something and when I did she told me that that was how the pizza is, its because of the cheese they use. I put a piece in a clear plastic bag to put in the fridge and it coated the inside of the bag with grease. Disgusting.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Kairi546
Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
“Skip It!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stopped here for lunch. We ordered two slice of pizza, which were cold and boring. We also ordered Hot Buffalo Wings, which were breaded, soggy, and anything but hot!

Visited August 2013