“PANZEROTTI”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Uncle Gino's has the best, the biggest and the most flavorful panzerotti I have ever had. The ingredients are fresh and there are tons of options. The sauce is authentic, I even asked for more sauce to dip in. This panzerotti was more than enough for 3 meals but of course it tasted so good that I could not stop eating it. I cannot wait to go back, my mouth is watering now.

3  Thank SherT

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Most appetizing panzerotti in the Sault but be prepared to pay through the nose for the extra toppings. That said it is unlikely you will finish it one sitting....very good

3  Thank roadwearytraveller
Reviewed December 2, 2011

I must tell you. I had a client that I was driving to the airport. She was on her way home to Toronto. As a traveling consultant, you can imagine she has been to many places and expects the best.

We had a 6:30 pm dinner here. She needed to be at the airport for 7:55 pm. Admitting that the word "cafe" scared her, she was sceptical.

All changed after eating here and will most certainly be back as she travels through our area.

3  Thank TransportationExpert