“One of my favourites, as it's alway 'consistently good'”

Gliss Steak & Seafood
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We've eaten at Gliss a number of times, but I've never done a review of it. I always write reviews of places when we travel - I kind of forget that we have some great places here at home. And Gliss is one of them.

It's one of my favourites because it's always consistently good. This is literally the only place in the city that I'll always order a steak because I know that the tenderloin is going to be fantastic.

And you have to order the risotto cakes. It's just one of those things you have to order. They're great.

Service is usually excellent and all the food, in general, is very good.

Overall, would highly recommend Gliss.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Great environment great staff excellent food. You may wait a little for your food but it allows you to have a relaxed dinning experience.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

every meal I 've had there very good, pricey for location and setting

Reviewed September 28, 2011

I enjoy both lunch and dinner menu's at Gliss.

The food has been amazing each and every time i dine there.

Reviewed April 12, 2011

I have had the pleasure of dinning at Gliss 4 times over the past 5 months. On every occasion the food has been amazing. The portions are extremely big, the level of service exceptional and the atmosphere makes for a great dining experience. In my opinion they have the best steak in the Soo. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for great food at a reasonable price.. Also they have a cool little bar with live music on the weekends for the casual diner. Keep up the good work!!