“So So”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Akron, OH
“So So”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

The menu was huge, many things to pick from. The service, however, was very slow. We had entree salads, waiting about 30 minutes to have them served. They were hearty servings, but kind of tasteless.

• Visited July 2013

“Just Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I took a friend to lunch and we sat outside on the patio, which was nice. However, what wasn't nice was the speed of service! We waited inside for a while before we were even acknowledged, and I'm pretty sure there were only one or two tables occupied.

Once we were seated, it took a long time for our server to come (and her nametag told me she was a supervisor!), longer for our food to arrive, and even longer for the bill to come at the end. There was a lot of sitting and waiting. Our glasses were emptied and never refilled until the very end when we asked for it.

The food was good, but nothing special.

It wasn't the worst restaurant experience I've ever had, but it won't be my first choice ever again. Customer service makes or breaks an experience for me, and this broke it. The service wasn't necessarily bad... it was just nonexistent.

• Visited June 2013
“bad pizza”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Last night I ordered a pizza. I did not ask the price. When I got there and was told that the large pizze was almost $30 I could not believe it. I paid for it and the supervisor told me how delicious it is. I got home and had a hard time eating 3 pieces. Awful. tough,the sausage is awful on it. I throw it out. It cost me $10.00 a piece. I will not return again.

• Visited May 2013
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario Canada
“Much Improved”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

This place had a real problem serving or even getting a takeout order to you let alone correct. But something changed here (new management helped) and the place is pleasant to visit with competent staff who aim to please. Worth another visit if you have not been for a while. I know I stopped for a bit but after meeting with some people here found it was better and has been for every visit since.

Visited April 2013
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Walked out after waiting 45 minutes for 2 personal pizzas”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

I can't say whether it was good, because we left. The service was horrendous, the manager blamed the waitress and kitchen instead of just saying "I'll fix it" Our waitress told us she was new, and took some of the blame, so clearly there should have been someone helping her. Not once did any of the other servers attempt to help her. We ordered two personal pizzas, after 45 minutes we left because we were told that the kitchen "messed it up" and would be waiting another 20 minutes.

• Visited January 2013