“Very Impressed”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We went for a dinner with another couple and were all very happy with our experience. Service was prompt and friendly, the meals were fantastic and the atmosphere was classy and modern. It was reasonably priced as well. Definitely worth going to, especially for steak!

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Food is overpriced and mediocre, Manager is a dink won't give anyone the time of day the waitresses have their hands full dealing with his problems. Good menu selection but the food is not up to par go to dairy queen it's better quality food than there.

1  Thank Shadows88
Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

When we entered the restaurant there was three patrons standing at the front. We were seated quickly but you could tell something had just happened. We sat up near the bar and could not help but over hearing the waitresses talking amongst each other ... Needless to say they had all just been verbally abused by the manager. I could only hear bits and pieces of the story but I deff heard one of them saying "I can't believe he called me a c*** !" I could not believe my ears ! No one should be treated like this in the work place. After hearing all of this I no longer wanted to eat and give this place my business but we did order. The bruschetta bread was great out side salads were ok. I couldn't believe that it was 16.99$ for chicken fingers ??!! Over priced if you ask me. Service was great considering what had just happened before we got there.

Perhaps the manager should familiarize himself with bill 168 and how to properly treat staff.

2  Thank Safetyfirst97
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have been a couple of times and the management of this restaurant is one of the worse I have experienced. We had a large group reservation on a Tuesday evening. We were made to wait at the bar for almost an hour because the private room they had booked us into was double booked. We waited and they made us order our appetizers at the bar ...the poor bartender had to take our orders as well as all the drink orders for the restaurant. We asked to talk to the manager several times and he ignored our request and was on the premises. We were finally seated and service was extremely slow.....needless to say we won't book a staff supper there again.!!!!

1  Thank Margaret A
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Now have a Greek menu that was very good. Plenty of food, large salad. Went with a large group and everyone's meal was very good. New atmosphere great.

1  Thank Nancy S