“Terrible Customer Service”

Ernie's Coffee Shop
Cuisines: Italian, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Small diner-breaking,lunch,dinner. Home made on premise. Byhand,as ordered. Over 40 years in this location.
Reviewed August 22, 2009

My wife and I entered Ernie's looking for a table. As we saw a couple leaving, we tried to sit down in the booth, but were told VERY rudely that we could not sit there. The waitress was terse, crude, and very disrespectful towards us. There wasn't anyone waiting to sit there that we could see, but she told us someone was waiting for that booth. If this is the way they treat customers, I will never go back. I will also make sure that anyone asks me about Ernie's, I will tell them to find a place that is friendlier. POOR customer service...warning!

2  Thank JimW66

Reviewed July 28, 2009

An old fashioned diner. Good home-cooked food and lots of it (I bet you'll need a doggie-bag!). Great fries but lots of healthy options too. Best to avoid peak times as there are only a handful of booths and counter-seats. A VERY popular spot downtown. Save room for their homemade pie!

2  Thank hrh01