“hit and miss”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
“hit and miss”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

sometimes the food is great, at other times, average

Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
“Italian everything.”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Went here a long time ago. It was very charming in an old house with authentic family style Italian dining.

Ontario, Canada
“Good italian food. Enjoyed our dinner.”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We enjoyed a good dinner with wine at this restaurant. Although my pasta was great the meat balls seemed off. They were still edible but I've had better. The house red wine was good.
Service was excellent and price was right.

• Visited January 2012
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Worst dining experinece in a long time”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

This will definately be our last time dining at Cesira's. Horrible experience. It took at least 10 minutes for our waitress to even aknowledge we were there. An hour later we received our meals, only after guests who arrived after us got there meals first. I ordered fettucine alfredo, but receivedd fettucine with a meat sauce. I told the waitress that wasn't what I ordered, and she bagan to argue with me that that was what I ordered. I didn't feel like waiting another hour for what I originally ordered, so I just ate what she brought me. The pasta was extremely overcooked. My wife, who also ordered pasta was not please with her meal either. We had to ask for parmesan cheese. The waitress showed very little pride in her job, and it showed. Overall, it was a very poor experience and we will not be returning.

• Visited October 2011
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Great food - not so good service”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

My wife and I live in the Soo and we went in spur of the moment for a night out and our first time here. Enjoyed the homemade pasta (awesome) but the waitress when we first showed up seemed very flustered and lost (wasn't too busy). We got seated and drinks but the waitress just seemed off her game all night long - we heard other tables also talking about the long waits and poor service (some had a movie to go to so they left before their food showed up). We weren't in a rush so the wait didn't bother us but hopefully this night was an exception to the rule. Food was very good and we enjoyed it very much.

• Visited October 2011