“Best broasted chicken in the world!!!!”

Muio's Restaurant & Tavern
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Excellent food and very reasonable prices, both their world famous chicken and Italian cuisine are mouth-watering.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family has been going to Muios Restaurant for as long as I can remember. I would say Muio's is the best restaurant in Sault Ste. Marie. It is not the fanciest, but it is clean and the service and food is always great. Whether breakfast, lunch or dinner, it is always consistently delicious. Unlike other restaurants where your meal differs from time to time. Muio's is able to keep it the same. The same couldn't be better and we appreciate that. Keep it Muio's and I hope I can continue to enjoy my chicken filet fingers for the rest of my life!!!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

It is not too often in this day and age that one can step back into one's past and experience eating out of yesteryear. While the interiors may have been updated, the food is still well prepared and reasonably priced. Yesterday, the two of us the senior portions of trout and liver and onions. Both came with fresh coleslaw, great bread, mashed potatoes, sweet pears, and the meat selection. Both were fresh and well prepared. In addition to the meal, we had their home-made blueberry pie--excellent (not too sweet, no thickeners, and full of blueberries). The restaurant has maintained its appeal and quality over the ages!!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel. It is convenient to get to and does a brisk business. Our server was quick but we had to ask for every drink refill. The chicken was very good and the French fries with gravy were delicious. My husband had spaghetti and it looked like a watery sauce. Not so good. The pie was delicious and overall it was ok.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

It shocks me that this place has such good reviews! Its crap! We even tried it twice to make sure the first time was not a fluke. Go buy some processed frozen food from the supermarket and heat it up and you have Muio's. Example: ordered a deluxe burger. It was a processed patty on a processed bun with 2 pickles and a slice of processed cheese. Then they gave me heinz ketchup, mustard and relish. If thats a restaurant deluxe burger then shoot me now. Just crap!

2  Thank Travelers1982