“Good service/average food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel. It is convenient to get to and does a brisk business. Our server was quick but we had to ask for every drink refill. The chicken was very good and the French fries with gravy were delicious. My husband had spaghetti and it looked like a watery sauce. Not so good. The pie was delicious and overall it was ok.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

It shocks me that this place has such good reviews! Its crap! We even tried it twice to make sure the first time was not a fluke. Go buy some processed frozen food from the supermarket and heat it up and you have Muio's. Example: ordered a deluxe burger. It was a processed patty on a processed bun with 2 pickles and a slice of processed cheese. Then they gave me heinz ketchup, mustard and relish. If thats a restaurant deluxe burger then shoot me now. Just crap!

2  Thank Travelers1982
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I haven't eaten here since I lived in the Soo in the 70's but I remember it being much better. I had the gnocchi with tomato sauce and the Italian bread that was included was a hamburger bun. The salad with house dressing was average. Nothing to rave about but not bad.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Always order spaghetti and Broasted chicken....spaghetti was a bit bland this time, but, still very good.
For breakfast I ordered one egg with peameal bacon.....but the bacon had been way overcooked.......it was actually burned on the side that was turned 'down'...mmmmm anyway, I ate what I could.......

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The food is excellent. The homemade pasta was wonderful. The prices were reasonable by Canadian standards. And the service was excellent. Good family restaurant where the locals eat.