“Not the best Italian food in town”

Muio's Restaurant & Tavern
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I haven't eaten here since I lived in the Soo in the 70's but I remember it being much better. I had the gnocchi with tomato sauce and the Italian bread that was included was a hamburger bun. The salad with house dressing was average. Nothing to rave about but not bad.

There are newer reviews for Muio's Restaurant & Tavern

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Always order spaghetti and Broasted chicken....spaghetti was a bit bland this time, but, still very good.
For breakfast I ordered one egg with peameal bacon.....but the bacon had been way overcooked.......it was actually burned on the side that was turned 'down'...mmmmm anyway, I ate what I could.......

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The food is excellent. The homemade pasta was wonderful. The prices were reasonable by Canadian standards. And the service was excellent. Good family restaurant where the locals eat.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We were a large group of 25 and we called ahead. Food came out quickly and it was very delicious. A few others who joined us later, also got their food quite quickly as well. The chicken and homemade meatballs accompanying our pasta were really good too.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

quick service. great food. big menu. You get the impression this is a restaurant you frequented in the 50s. You almost look for the juke box when you enter.