“Great local restaurant!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 28, 2012

One of my favorite local places, right in the downtown. One of the best chicken parmesan's I've ever had! Always a busy place, which is a good sign of what other customers think. Fairly priced as well!

1  Thank BradGriffith
There are newer reviews for Muio's Restaurant & Tavern

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The diner had a good menu with many options, especially for pasta and sauces. The food was good, hearty and simple. Good place to eat a meal that feels like it was cooked at home, especially the pie! Must try the cherry pie! One thing I will say that was very disappointing was the cook staff. They were extremely loud and obnoxious, to the point I could hear all their remarks at my table, including when they wished that we'd all hurry up and eat so we (paying customers) could leave. It was still 45 minutes to close so this was disappointing. I would eat here again but suggest grabbing a table near the door.

2  Thank scubalover11
Reviewed August 17, 2012

…but beyond that doesn’t offer anything that would make us want to return. Food, service and ambience are okay but nothing special.

4  Thank Vinoyqueso
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Food was not good. Most of the food was left by both my wife and I. We read reviews before going to Muio's. We felt the reviews were good. However, we did not find that to be right. The mashed potatoes were terrible.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I especially like their pasta sauce here, and the chicken is great and always moist. Prices are reasonable too.

1  Thank mjhoc