“Must Visit!”

Low & Slow Smoked Fusion BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located on Albert st. W in Sault Ste. Marie, Low & Slow Smoked Fusion BBQ specializes in smoked meat, brisket and pulled pork. Owners, Chad Steward and Blake & Jen Richards fell in love with slow cooked BBQ while traveling the Southern U.S.. Inspired by their experience and great food, they are excited to serve you the best in smoked BBQ including daily specials like shrimp po-boys, jerk chicken, shrimp & grits and many other delicious Southern dishes.
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Had a craving for BBQ and Stopped by on our trip to Victoria while staying in Sault Ste Marie. Was not disappointed. The place was packed so we waited about a half hour for our meal but it was well worth the wait. The homemade sauces were amazing. I would recommend the meat sampler if your not planning to be back anytime soon. Everything was tender and delicious. Great BBQ joint. Good job!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

I had the brisket and it was amazing, the sauces were to die for. I drive through the sault regularly this is the only resteraunt that I would revisit. The staff were extremely friendly also.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Just got home from Low & Slow in Sault Ste. Marie, it wasn't to bad but not sure if I would go there again. Wait staff were nice, the place it's self was small but nice. I had the brisket I found it somewhat dry, my Mac & cheese was great I would eat that again. My friend ordered the half rack of ribs, I tried some it was pretty good. I did find if a bit warm in the place, they might want to turn up there air a little.

2  Thank Pumpkin C
Reviewed August 21, 2014

The Service was over the top amazing....and the food surpassed that...the sauces delicious, the sides were delicious, ( had kimchi, cheesy mac and succotash) the meats were absolutely delicious! And the presentation, was not your basic, bbq in a plastic basket with red and white wax paper, it was presented beautifully....I can not wait to go back!

2  Thank Rae-Anne D
Reviewed August 21, 2014

The food was really good. Spices (not because they were hot) were a little over powering of the meat. It should compliment the meat. The mac and cheese was delish. Took awhile for the food but not a problem. I would definitely go back. Friendly staff. We were the first ones there and when we left there wasn't an empty seat in the place and that was on a Wednesday. Wait til they get their liquor license!!! Very good. Deserves to be #1 in the sault.